Jul 27, 2012, 1:01 AM EDT
By Bill Miller
How would this suit you? Winning …
- A spring 2013 British Columbia Black Bear hunting (1 bear) and fishing trip with Shadow Mountain Outfitters, valued at $8,950; including lodging, meals, guiding, license, hunting transportation, tips, and airfare ($500 maximum).
- A Ruger® M77® Hawkeye® All Weather® rifle, chambered in .308 Winchester (MSRP $843.)
- A Zeiss Conquest 3-9×40 MC rifle scope (MSRP $399).
- A case (200 rounds) of Hornady .308 Win. 165 grain SST® Superformance® ammunition (MSRP $760).
- A BOGgear BOG-POD CLD-3 Tall Tripod (MSRP $130.00).
If that sounds good to you, the opportunity is just a few mouse clicks away. Go to OutfittersRating.com and enter the “2012 Trust But Verify” Sweepstakes.
Of course, there’s no purchase necessary to win, but while you’re there check out the fantastic services OutfittersRating.com offers everyone … for free … and consider joining the team for additional benefits and information on hunting and fishing opportunities around the world! Becoming part of the OutfittersRating Team only costs five bucks!
OutfittersRating.com is changing the way hunters and fishermen book outfitted adventures. The basic services are free to both outfitters and the public so nobody can “buy” a good rating. OutfittersRating simply surveys actual clients of enrolled outfitters and seeks their rating on 10 aspects of the hunt. The questions aren’t about “did you take the biggest or the most…” but instead verify if the outfitter delivered what he promised.
For example, if you were told you’d be in a luxury lodge with private bathrooms, is that where you stayed? Or if you were told you’d be in a wall tent with an outhouse out back, did the tent not leak and was the outhouse less than lethal? Each question is a 1-10 rating.
There are currently about 1300 hunting outfitters around the world enrolled at OutfittersRating.com so it’s a good place to begin your search or conclude your research on various outfitters. If you find an outfitter who you plan to book with, check them on OutfittersRating.com. If he’s not there, ask him why. And if he’s just not familiar with the program, encourage him to enroll.
More Top Posts
- None found
- PBT: Heat rally to beat Spurs, tie series in epic Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PBT: Allen gives Heat exactly what they expected
- PST: Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in World Cup qualifying
- PFT: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- HBT: City of San Jose sues MLB over ballpark